This tour includes the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysees, the Concorde Square, the Invalides, Saint Germain des Prés, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre.
Visit Notre Dame Cathedral
You will begin your day with a visit to the world famous Notre Dame Cathedral.
Visit the Louvre Museum
This is then followed by a guided visit of the Louvre Museum. This tour will concentrate on 3 world-famous masterpieces : the Venus of Milo, "The Coronation of the Emperor Napoleon I" and the Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci at the beginning of the 16th century.
Guided visit available in English, French and Spanish
Seine river lunch cruise
This will be followed by a one and a half hour lunch-cruise on the river Seine.
Starter / Main course / Dessert / Drinks included.
Stop at Montmartre for a free visit of the Sacré Coeur and Place du Tertre.
This tour is on request, so once we receive your chosen dates and times, we will check availability and then call you in order to confirm the booking and take payment. You will then be sent a voucher by email with your tour reservation number.
Departure: 08h30 am Monday, Thursday and Saturday
Duration: 8 hrs approx
- Departure from and return to your hotel in Paris
- Services of a licensed driver-guide
- Notre-Dame Cathedral entrance ticket
- Guided visit of the Louvre Museum
- Lunch Cruise on the Seine
- Montmartre visit
- Your hotel or apartment must be within Central Paris (postal code beginning with: 75)
- Up to 8 people per minibus