On this special tour, visit the private boxes and locker room, and walk through the same tunnel used by the players to access the pitch.
Your expert guide will tell you all about the stadium’s history, its unique architecture and the stars who’ve appeared on its manicured pitch.
Apart from sporting events, the stadium also hosts international shows! The Rolling Stones were the first group to perform at the Stade de France. International stars such as Madonna and ACDC also chose this place for their concerts, watched by 80,000 fans!
End your visit at the Museum, where you will find an array of items which are testament to the stadium’s legendary history: archives, mock-up, autographed guitars, jerseys and much more...
This unique visit will enable you to follow the footsteps of the two legends of football Zidane and Ronaldo, who played the 1998 FIFA World Cup final. It is now also the site where Cristiano Ronaldo lifted his first major Trophy for Portugal!
Departure from the Official Stade de France shop at 14:00 everyday except Monday and special events.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Tour ends at the Stade de France
- Visit France's largest stadium which hosted the FIFA World Cup 1998 and the EURO Championship 2016
- Visit the locker room, private boxes and other parts of the Stadium not accessible for the general public.
- Listen to the stories about the Stadium and the legendary events related to it
- Finish your tour with a free visit of the Stade de France Museum, where you will be able to see legendary items such as jerseys and guitars of your beloved Stars
Included: Disabled access, guided tour in French (upon request) and English, exclusive access to the Behind the Scenes of the Stade de France and free visit of the Stade de France Museum
The price doesn't included your personal expenses, transfers or tips
Good to know
- According to Events held in the Stadium, the tour is subject to change following the security requirements in force on the day of your visit
- For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags
- Tour begins as scheduled, any latecomers will not be allowed on the tour. Any latecomers cannot be refunded nor an alternative tour found.
- Tour is around 1.2km walking in total
- Strollers accepted
- Dogs forbidden (except for working guide dogs)
NB: This tour is on request, so once we receive your chosen date and time, we will check availability and then call you in order to confirm the booking and take payment. You will then be sent a voucher by email with your tour reservation number. All required information will be clearly indicated on the voucher.