Eat Your Way Around the City of Light Like a True Parisian!
A focus on fresh ingredients, a nod to tradition, a bold attitude towards new trends, and a diverse international influence – cuisine in the French capital will knock your béret clean off.
But to find it, you’ll need to venture into authentic local neighbourhoods. Discover the real culinary treats of Paris.
This tour is focus on helping you experience what life is really like in this iconic city by discovering the local places we love, meeting the people that bring them to life and tasting the foods everybody in Paris is talking about right now. Join one small group of curious travellers like you for an experience you will share together and bring back home with you.
From creative Croque Monsieurs to charcuterie and award-winning pastries, a friendly tour guide will introduce you to some of the most passionate tastemakers in this cultural hotspot.
You’ll meet people who have created culinary businesses with their bare hands, constantly playing with flavours and techniques to make something delicious and unique.
You’ll also have time to hear stories and talk to each culinary entrepreneur – giving you a chance to really get to know these local artisans.
Listen to their stories, taste local life and celebrate the love of food together.
Departure from Saint-Vincent-de-Paul church at 12:00 daily expect Monday, Sunday and special events.
Duration: Approx. 4 hours
Tour Highlights Include
- Taste a classic 'Croque-Monsieur' melted-cheese sandwich with an innovative modern twist
- Meet and talk to passionate local food heroes
- Discover cheese-making traditions in a 17th century cellar
- Dine on fluffy couscous at a traditional Moroccan restaurant - one of the top three most-eaten dishes in Paris
- Wander through charming backstreets and neighbourhood markets, far from tourist crowds
- Sample cured meats from the Savoie region paired with pickles, baguette and a fine glass of Loire valley red
- Complete the experience in the vibrant Haut-Marais, where beautiful people come to see and be seen.
Good to know
- How you get there is up to you (transport to the meeting point is not included)
- At the end of the tour, the guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you (or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby)
- Your journey begins at the meeting point, right next to Saint-Vincent-de-Paul church in front of Le Café De L’église.
- There are no tours on National Holidays and during some weeks in August.
NB: This tour is on request, so once we receive your chosen date and time, we will check availability and then call you in order to confirm the booking and take payment. You will then be sent a voucher by email with your tour reservation number. All required information will be clearly indicated on the voucher.