The Louvre Museum Paris is one of the most famous museums in the world, and a trip to Paris is not complete without a quick visit at least to see the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. However, if you don’t want to spend half your holiday queuing to get in, or attempting to find specific works of art, why not book one of these audioguides with entrance tickets? The ticket will help you to skip the huge entrance queues to the Louvre, the audioguide will give you information about the museum's greatest works, and you will also receive a map with suggestions of routes through the museum.
Upon arrival at the agency, you will be given your entry ticket (valid until closing of the museum), your audio guide (a deposit of 30 euros per audio guide will be required) to allow you to listen to recorded commentaries about the museum's greatest works and a route map suggesting various possible itineraries to organise your tour. Themed visits or itineraries taking in the major works: the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon I and Leonardo de Vinci's Mona Lisa.
French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
Ticket collection from central Paris near the Louvre every 30 minutes, daily from 10.30 to 17.00 except Tuesday and special events.
Additional tours may be available on your selected day. Please make your request with the times available on our website, leave a comment with your prefered time and we will contact you.
Duration: Approx. 2 hours and 30 mins
Return same as departure point.
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Map with tour itineraries and visit advice
- Audio guide with recorded commentary for the Louvre Museum (a deposit of 30 euros per audio guide will be required at the agency upon the departure). You'll need to return the audio guide at the agency at the end of the tour, the deposit will then be given back to you
- Compulsory cloakroom at the Louvre museum for large bags, buggies and umbrellas
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (tour on foot)
- The Louvre Museum closes at 22.00 on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 18.00 on other open days
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures (The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance)
- This tour does not include access to temporary exhibitions nor the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition
PLEASE BE AWARE: The louvre asks for client's names and date of birth, we recommend to bring proof of ID with you upon travelling.
We advise all passengers to regularly check latest informations in regards to the measures put in place by the supplier to insure your security before your visit. Special measures may apply at short notice so it’s important to keep up-to-date.
NB: This service is on request. Once we receive your chosen date, we will check availability then call you to confirm the booking and take payment. You will then be sent a voucher by email with your reservation number. All required information will be indicated on the voucher.