Cross the western districts of the city before taking the motorway Paris Versailles. Average travel time: 45 minutes.
The tour starts with a guided visit of the Royal State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors. Let yourself be transported to the lofty atmosphere of the Versailles Palace and its famous French gardens. It took Le Nôtre almost 40 years to turn the fields and marshes into a genuine masterpiece. The guided tour of the palace is completed by a tour of the Versailles gardens with your guide for a visit of the spectacular fountains, through the groves and fountains with the water gushing out of the rhythm of baroque music. You won't want to miss this unforgettable sound and light show.
The fountain show is accompanied by Baroque style music which was particularly popular at the Versailles court.
This is one of the best palaces of Versailles tours including the visit of the main apartments of the King and the wonderful gardens 'à la française'.
Departure from central Paris near the Louvre, daily at 14.00 except Monday and special events.
Duration: 5 hours
Return: same as departure point.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to Versailles palace and gardens
- Authorisation fees for guided visits
- The service of a tour guide with individual earphones
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures (The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance)
- We suggest a good pair of walking / flat shoes to avoid discomfort
- High-heeled shoes are not recommended due to parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones outside
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside the palace
- On-site visit duration: 3 hours
We advise all passengers to regularly check latest informations in regards to the measures put in place by the supplier to insure your security before your visit. Special measures may apply at short notice so it’s important to keep up-to-date.
NB: This service is on request. Once we receive your chosen date, we will check availability then call you to confirm the booking and take payment. You will then be sent a voucher by email with your reservation number. All required information will be indicated on the voucher.